Re: Europa-List: C of G

Subject: Re: Europa-List: C of G
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 22:23:30

Ferg, can't give you an immediate answer to that but will
in a day or two if nobody comes up with an answer sooner.
Is your battery in the back? If not that would be a
solution. Mine is in the front + 914 + wobbly prop +
digital instruments and I needed 3lb of lead bolted to the
fin bulkhead (accessed through the Trim slots) to give me
what I consider to be the ideal APS  C of G position of
58.5". You incidentally save quite a bit of weight in
heavy duty cable and battery box since you can simply
strap it on the bulkhead above pax feet with a 1" fence
around its bottom.
Regards, David