Europa-List: Fw: 70mm Fuel Cap

Subject: Europa-List: Fw: 70mm Fuel Cap
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 17:27:26

----- Original Message -----
From: Bud Yerly<mailto:budyerly@msn.com>
jim.davis1@me.com<mailto:jim.davis1@me.com> ; Jeremy
Fisher<mailto:jffisher@gmail.com> ;
frans@privatepilots.nl<mailto:frans@privatepilots.nl> ;
craig<mailto:craigb@onthenet.com.au> ; Brian
Phillips<mailto:barp99@gmail.com>
Cc: budyerly@msn.com<mailto:budyerly@msn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: 70mm Fuel Cap

Jerry Fisher, Craig B from Downunder I think., Brian Davies (sorry I
missed your email earlier), Frans, and Brian

Those who did not go direct to my email
budyerly@msn.com<mailto:budyerly@msn.com> had a high miss rate due to
spam blockers etc.  For Jerry and Craig, I still don't see you in my
personal email or even on my europa list, but I will add you on with
Brian Davis who I missed in my junk mail.  No offense guys, just too
many emails sometimes.

I am sending with this matronics general email a direct email to your
personal email address requesting shipping info. from those who have yet
to supply it or are not in my customer database.
Email me at budyerly@msn.com<mailto:budyerly@msn.com> with your full
name, shipping address, phone contact, and any special instructions.
NOT THE EUROPA LIST!

WE ARE WORKING ON A FUEL CAP RETENTION CABLE/CHAIN THAT IS WORKABLE FOR
THE XS WHERE IT WILL NOT HANG DOWN AND SCRATCH UP THE PAINT DURING
REFUEL
TO PREVENT LOSSES OF THE CAP!

CAPS ARE NEARLY READY TO SHIP FROM SPRL.  I only have 50 coming.

Final list as I see it is:
      Qty<> Name First Last Shipping info on hand?  Y/N
      1 Homer  Baker Y
      1 Jim & Heather Butcher Y
      1 Ira  Rampil Y
      1 Jerry  Hope Y
      1 George  Reed Y
      1 Steve  Staal Y
      2 Alan & Kate Burrows Y
      1 Dave  Anderson Y
      1 Rick Stockton Y
      1 Todd Johnson Y
      1 Karl  Heindl Y
      1 Bob  Borger Y
      1 Brett Brown Y
      1 John Lawton Y
      0
      1 Richard  Kundle Y
      1 Jerry  Rehn Y
      1 Danny  Shepherd Y
      1 Richard  Schultz Y
      1 Bill  McClellan Y
      1 Jim Davis N
      1 Jeff Roberts Y
      1 Hal Carpenter Y
      1 Dave  Park Y
      1 Goff Moore Y
      1 Paul  McAllister Y
      1 Brad  Shafer Y
      1 Andy Ringrose Y
      1 Troy Maynor Y
      1 Bill  Bell Y
      1 Rod Palmer Y
      1 Brian  Fogg Y
      1 Hans-Peter Reusser Y
      1 Kevin Klienfelter Y
      1 Tony  Higgins Y
      1 John Firth Y
      1 Dan Geldermann Y
      1 Greg Fuchs Y

      1 Lee Vaughan Y
      1 Kyle Phillipson Y
      1 Mark Harvey Y
      1 Lance Sanford Y
      1 Fred Klien  Y
      1 John Price Y
      1 Jerry  Fisher N
      1 Frans  Veldman N
      1 Craig craigb@onthenet.com.au N
      1 Brian  Phillips N
      1 Brian  Davies Y
      49

Reminder again,

If you see the N in the column for shipping address on file email your
complete shipping address and a phone number please to:
budyerly@msn.com<mailto:budyerly@msn.com>.

Please do this off line so we don't get in trouble with Matronics.

Regards,
Bud Yerly