Re: Europa-List: US Fly In

Subject: Re: Europa-List: US Fly In
From: gkimm <gkimm@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 21:22:49

Hi all in the USA,
My wife and I are on vacation in North GA, and going down to Hilton Head at the
weekend. We thought we might call in at Triple Tree Friday PM and/or Saturday
AM.
Are any Europa drivers planning to be there?
All the Best,
Paddy Clarke

Sent from my iPad

> On 3 Aug 2014, at 14:29, "h&amp;jeuropa" <butcher43@att.net> wrote:
>

> After the nice time at Oshkosh visiting with Europa folk, we thought we'd
> suggest
a couple of fly ins where some of us might be able to meet up again.