Europa-List: Re: Folding bike?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Folding bike?
From: pestar <peter@reivernet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 14:20:30

I have a YikeBike, Tim and I are going to set-up a series of YikeBike races and
as he has a Europa and I have a DynAero it will be the French against the
British.

Not withstanding that in my view the YikeBike is an outstanding example of Kiwi
design and engineering. Don't know about the Europa.:D

Said with the greatest tongue in cheek

Cheers Peter

PS My YikeBike is really useful, took it from New Zealand to Oshkosh and rode it
around inside, the folk there did not know what it was as it was folded up when
I walked through the gate.  Only got stopped by officialdom once during the
week but got stopped so many times by the locals had to leave it at home for
a day so I could see the show.  It fits in a case that turns into a trailer when
you pull the bike out.

--------
Peter Armstrong
Auckland, New Zealand