Re: Europa-List: Folding bike?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Folding bike?
From: Timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 20:26:11

Gert,
I have a Yikebike. Fits well, easy to use, electric, and expensive. But worth a
look. Made in NZ!
Selling a lot overseas. Choice of three with differing materials, weight and
price.
I have the Fusion.
See;
http://www.yikebike.com

Cheers,

Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street
Fendalton,
Christchurch,  8052
New Zealand.

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Ph 64 3 3515166
Mob 0210640221

> On 1/09/2014, at 8:07 pm, Gert Dalgaard Srensen <stabelvej9@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi
>
> I am so old that I still remember the first leaflet Iwan gave me on Cranefield
back - yes, it was last century
> To build and fly my Europa was the easy part  ....  :)
> To find a folding bike suitable for the "Europa-Projekt" is more difficult.
> I have tried several, but they are either to heavy, to "big" or runs poorly -
even bought a BMW one, and paid a fortune - the worst one of them all!