Europa-List: Re: AW: Europa wings

Subject: Europa-List: Re: AW: Europa wings
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 00:49:28
Bruno,
I have a whole kit for that price.  Used in perfect condition.  We are
in final negotiations, but no cash exchanged.  Sitting in my shop ready
to go on a container.  Wings are perfect with fast build ailerons and
flaps.  Better fast builds than the factory.  Shipping is going to kill
you with this one.  One 20 foot container now days is about $5500 one
way port to port.  Pretty Ugly.

Regards,
Bud Yerly