Re: Europa-List: French B&Bs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: French B&Bs
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 09:01:26

Tony, Have a look at www.booking.com  it lists available
beds in any place you put in stretching from 5* hotels to
B&Bs, very often at discounted prices. The rating scores
are entirely reliable in my experience. Most hotels in
France nowadays cope well in English, and I would suspect
B&Bs would also. For our Europa trips round France & other
European countries we rely totally on booking.com. We get
up in the morning , check weather, decide on a
destination, fix a hotel via booking.com & go. Works
perfectly every time. Put in a town or village at random
and check out availability for tomorrow and you will see
how it works. A pity you are going to be there a bit ahead
of the Club LSOW trip or we might have met up and flown
you around a bit. Happy to tell you some of my favourite
placesif you want to contact me off net.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ