Europa-List: N396ST Europa XS Mono Project for Sale

Subject: Europa-List: N396ST Europa XS Mono Project for Sale
From: Cleve Lee <clevelee@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 20:14:02
Hi All,

Time and health are taking their toll on my completing my project.  I've
decided to put my project up for sale on  <http://www.Barnstormers.com>
www.Barnstormers.com  (Search Europa Project).  Airframe is complete and I
worked on it quite a bit last Winter, completing fill/sand  and prime on
almost all the flying and control surfaces.  Also on Barnstormers is a link
to the YouTube video behind the still shots.  You'll see the door lift and
cockpit widening mods installed, also have the tailplane balance mod, but
not yet installed.

Sad day..

$17,000 USD

Cleve Lee