Europa-List: Re: Door safety catch

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Door safety catch
From: g-fizy <jim.davis1@me.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 12:35:13

Alan I am have trouble uploading a picture .wasted an hour now grrr mite have to
upload to face book and post a link,i am going to buy some and see if practical

Regards jim

alanb@dpy01.co.uk wrote:
> I'm trying to picture this so if you have a link to what you've seen it would
help.

> If you have to pull the catch from the inside how do you close and lock door
when you are outside and locking the aircraft up for the night?

> Alan
>
> Sent from my iPad
>

> >  On 5 Aug 2014, at 19:55, "g-fizy"  wrote:
> >

> >  Can I throw a simple idea i had out for comment
> >
> >  I came across a spring loaded Gate catch on ebay and thought if one was
> > fitted
to the inside of the door you would have to pull the handle to shut the door
,then you would be able to lock as normal ,this should prevent the rear of
the door false locking and would be a easy mod and not be on outside of aircraft

> >  PLEASE COMMENT
> >
> >  Regards Jim Davis
> >
> >  --------
> >  owner g-fizy