Re: Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-In 26th July

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-In 26th July
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 22:58:20

Richard,

We can probably arrange to have some fuel there, but obviously not for
everybody.

Dave Watts

> On 23 Jul 2014, at 20:47, Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com> wrote:
>

> Will there be any fuel at Laddingford?
>
> Richard Iddon
>
> G-RIXS
>
>> On 23 Jul 2014, at 09:33, David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net> wrote:
>>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> With the weekend fast approaching and a pretty good forecast so far it looks
like it might be safe to say that the annual Europa Laddingford Fly-In (Kent,
UK) will be going ahead on Saturday 26th July.

>> If you are coming, you don't need to contact us for PPR. We will be using
>> Safetycom
135.475 and unless the wind gets even stronger than is currently forecast,
we will be using runway 11/29, which requires circuits to the north at 1000ft.
Our elevation is 40ft. Sticking to 11/29 will allow us to use runway 03/21
for parking if we fill up our parking areas, as has happened a couple of times
in the past.

>> The barbecue will be on the go from around 12.30ish with a charge of 5 per
>> head
(there is no landing fee). All profits will go to the Kent Air Ambulance and
in the past we have managed to donate reasonable sums from 200 to nearly 500
depending on the turnout, which is obviously affected by the weather but on
occasions has brought us 30 plus Europa's. So here's hoping for another good
one.

>> One of Laddingford's owners is in a classic car club and has organised a
>> small
turnout of classic cars for a small extra bit of interest.

>> I hope you all have a good flight this weekend (even if you can't get to
>> visit
us and our gathering).