Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh AirVenture 2014

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh AirVenture 2014
From: Jeffrey Williams <jeffwill55@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 20:54:47

Howdy!

I intend to be there on Wednesday, July 30th. I won't have my Europa with me as
it has yet to make its first flight, but I would like to meet up with the Europa
Clan. I am finishing Mod 77 (the pushrod for the rudder), and I will be shopping
for a radio, and maybe and ADS-B. I will also be at the Embry-Riddle University
alumni dinner just before the airshow.

Jeff Williams
340 North Park Blvd.
Brookfield, WI 53005-6119 USA

On Jul 15, 2014, at 9:42 PM, Timward wrote:

> Hi all,
> Anyone venturing to the AirVenture this year? I shall be there Monday night
> until
Saturday morning. Camping this time or, let's be truthful, staying in an
American RV with friends from New Zealand. (RV - Recreational Vehicle, not the
aircraft!). Five years since last there when John Wighton kindly took me up in
his Europa. Certainly an experience giving way to the F1-11 doing their display
while holding at 800ft on final! Looking forward to see John Travolta and
his Qantas 707! There is bound to be a BBQ at the Kiwi Camp one night so keep
me in touch if you are there. Will be at the International Tent at times, so
will
leave my card there.