Re: Europa-List: Re: AGM 12th July

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: AGM 12th July
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 08:47:07

Thanks Alan - us 'Senior Members' remember being in awe of the then 'Senior
Members' of the Club when we bought our kits back in the 1990s. None of us
is special - we just have a bit more experience (in Europas) and enjoy
passing it on.
Glad you enjoyed yourself and I have used part of your email on the front
page of the website. I hope this is ok.
Regards
Steve