Europa-List: AGM 12th July

Subject: Europa-List: AGM 12th July
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 08:23:23

With just under a week to go for the AGM and Flyin weekend at Popham we are
finalising arrangements and looking to the rain gods for some good news -
first look today for the weekend is promising if not specatcular.
We should be ready for visitors from Friday with our marquee in place. If
anyone is planning on arriving then can you please let me know to be able to
advise Popham.
Secondly, we are looking for assistance with puddings and cakes. Any
contributions would be welcome and if you could drop me a line to advise me
if you can provide a dish.
We would especially like to invite our overseas visitors to contribute a
local speciality (be they stroopwaffler or the like). This is your
opportunity to entice our taste buds to plan a visit to your home area.
We all look forward to a good weekend of fun and camaraderie.
Regards
Steve Pitt
Chairman, Europa Club