Re: Europa-List: Re: France Holidaying Suggestions

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: France Holidaying Suggestions
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 09:13:45
Tony,

I can guarantee from personal experience that you will enjoy time with
Max, especially if the visit is in Auxerre, one of my favorite places in
France.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (50 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com