Re: Europa-List: Annual inspection

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Annual inspection
From: danny shepherd <danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 20:37:15

Ricky. I,m based at mona . My inspected is Pete whitehead based at sleep he,s
quite
to come over to mona. Preston is not that far from sleep. He,s a nice guy,
I,m sure he,'ll be happy to help you out .   All the best danny g ceri

Brian Davies wrote:

Hi Richard,

Yes, I think so, but if in doubt ring Ken Craigie, LAA Chief Inspector.  He
invented the system

Regards

Brian