RE: Europa-List: Fuel pump replacement (UK)

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel pump replacement (UK)
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies@clara.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 11:31:47

A number of owners have experienced problems caused by high fuel pressure
overcoming the carb float valves after fitting the new pump.  I don't know
if you have a fuel pressure gauge fitted but it would be worth checking that
fuel pressure, as well as flow, were still within limits.

It does require an inspector sign off.

Regards

Brian Davies