Europa-List: Re: Whats new?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Whats new?
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 23:44:22

Hi Jaques,

that confirms, what I've heard about entrance permission for Permit aircraft in
Germany. When you need a special permission with a non ECAC-member state Permit
aircraft you get the limitation 180 days/year but no limitation for flight
rules and when you want to enter with a ECAC-member state Permit aircraft,
general
permission is granted in the AIP GEN 1-17 (see attaches document) but limited
to day/VFR only. BTW it's as logical to allow all member state Permit aircraft
generally to enter the airspace but not allowing their operators to register
those aircraft here in Germany.

There is a guy from Switzerland who explores whole Europe IFR with his N-reg.
Lanceair IV P and blogs it in the www
http://www.mcr01.ch/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=129&Itemid=40

I suspect you can file and fly IFR also in an ECAC-reg. Permit aircraft and no
one will care about that as long as everything works according to the plan (like
overflying Belgium without the approval).

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Regards
Roland

Read this topic online here: