Europa-List: FS Europa taildragger (UK)

Subject: Europa-List: FS Europa taildragger (UK)
From: Ian Mansfeld <ian.mansfeld@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 09:04:51

My taildragger Europa is up for sale. It is the Swiss carbon conversion and has
a Rotax 912UL, 80HP, fitted with an Arplast VP Prop with SmartAvionics CS
controller.
Typical 75% cruise is 120KIAS@15Lph. The conventional panel has a SkyMapIIIc,
KT76A Mode C transponder and a GNS250Nav/Com. There is a full intercom
and a pair of Sennheiser ANR headsets. Engine/airframe 360 hours, always
maintained
by a LAA licensed engineer. All mods are up to date and it has a LAA permit
to Nov 14. To be sold with all manuals, handbooks, plus an open trailer
and Jaxida glider-style outdoor covers. 25,500. Contact me at
ian.mansfeld.etps@gmail.com
or call (m) 07775 905324. The aircraft is currently at Thruxton.

Ian Mansfeld

Read this topic online here: