Europa-List: 200 hour carburettor check on G-RPAF

Subject: Europa-List: 200 hour carburettor check on G-RPAF
From: robertpeterfrost <robertpeterfrost@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 09:54:21

The 200 hour service is looming for AF, it states the carbs need to be
inspected,
can anyone advise how far you are expected to go with this?
I have read of horror stories  after they have been serviced, my thoughts are to
remove the carbs to check the rubber sockets, remove the bowls and clean to
ensure there is no dirt or water, then re-assemble, any comments?

--------
Robert

Read this topic online here: