Europa-List: Award at Sun-N-Fun

Subject: Europa-List: Award at Sun-N-Fun
From: Jeffrey Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 14:29:37
Wow,
I'm sure they give many of these out and not sure what it means but I
just got Outstanding Homebuilt award in the mail today from Sun-N-Fun!
Gold Rush my tri-gear impressed someone this year at the show. I just
used it to fly there and not drive last Thursday. Figured I might as
well have it judged since it didn't cost anything. ;-)
If there was a way to have it re-regiseterd as a light sport I would for
sure keep her. She fly's better than every with her new 912ULS and prop.

Jeff R. N128LJ Gold Rush / FOR SALE