Re: Europa-List: Post Curing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Post Curing
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 14:10:47

Fred,

Only the control surfaces need post-curing.  The wings and fuselage should have
been done by the factory.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (50 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com