Europa-List: Re: Post Curing

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Post Curing
From: spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 12:10:21

Hi Fred, I'm sure it's only the flying surfaces that you have done the glass
work
on that need the post curing on to further strengthen their structure. For
me building the classic wings I had to include the complete wing into my "oven".
In fact on the video that's on the europa clubs web site ( it's the one that's
in 3 parts ) when they talk about making the kit I'm sure they tell you that
the fuselage is vacuum bagged and oven cured. Hope this helps. Frank

Read this topic online here: