Europa-List: Damping grease definitive answer

Subject: Europa-List: Damping grease definitive answer
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 09:06:05
here is the definitive answer for the damping grease from a very helpful
chap called Tom Madden

Hi Will,

I just heard back from Nye's Technical Support Department.  They stated
that the 767A is only good down to 0 degrees c.  They are recommending what
is being used on Boeing's landing gear, Rheolube 374A.  Attached is the
Technical Data Sheet and MSDS for your review.  The price is as follows.

50 gram tube: $34.95
100 gram tube: $49.95
500 gram jar: $89.95

There is no minimum order.  Lead time is 5 to 10 business days for the
tubes.  I currently have the 500 gram jars in stock and can ship when
ordered.  We accept Visa/MasterCard.

If you have any other questions before ordering, please feel free to
contact me.  I look forward to doing business.

Regards,
Tom Madden
TAI Lubricants
PO Box 1579