Europa-List: 914 battery location.

Subject: Europa-List: 914 battery location.
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 22:52:38

Gidday,
In the process of deciding if my 914 powered conventional undercarriage
Taildragger
should or will need the battery to go down the back, beside the tail plane
counterbalance containment tower. If not, I can use the mount that I have built
back there for a Trigg transponder remote unit mount. Also, in the not too
distant future if I decide on putting the battery back there, well I'll need
to run big cabling too before my top goes on, hopefully mid year. Any thought
much appreciated.
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Aussie

Sent from my iPad