Europa-List: Weight Saving

Subject: Europa-List: Weight Saving
From: nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:43:44
The wheel (mono) carries a little unnecessary weight. You can lighten
the disk without compromising reliability and the cast marks can be
turned off the rims (see attached). Polishing is optional. I can't
really claim that the black "crackle" finish saves weight, but is does
look better than the corroded "white furred" alloy that is frequently
seen ;-)

Nigel