Re: Europa-List: Re: Blue Mountain EFIS -Help!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Blue Mountain EFIS -Help!
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 17:21:54

Ira, Many thanks for your reply. When I found myself
without a professional Blue Mountain service source I took
the back off and found the offending pieces reasonably
 easy to remove. I am waiting for what I hope are
equivalent replacement parts to arrive this week. Whether
its brains have been addled remains to be seen - if so I
guess I shall be rebuilding the port side of my panel as
well as the starboard! Regards, David, G-XSDJ