Europa-List: Tri Gear Brake Bleeding

Subject: Europa-List: Tri Gear Brake Bleeding
From: DAVID JOYCE <stranfaer@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 08:19:14
I have during the last few months been modifying the aircraft, with a new a
luminium hard piped fuel system and the superb gascolator from "Andair" and
 changing the foot operated brakes to tunnel mounted finger brakes.=0A=0AI
wanted to share the enclosed picture showing how we finally (after nearly a
 week trying)-managed to finally bleed out the air from the "Kart Compone
nt" master cylinders. The aircraft had to be jacked up on the main wheels,
with the nose leg a lot lower, this got the cylinders as near to level / ti
lted forward as was possible!=0A=0AWhat a job.............=0ABleeding Brake
s ;-)=0A=0Argds=0ADavid=0AThe Other One=0A=0ASent to you from David Joyce
=0Awww.eastmidsspas.com