Europa-List: Inline pass thru headphone jack.

Subject: Europa-List: Inline pass thru headphone jack.
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 12:39:26
> Gidday,
I've heard some crazy RT from some ATC ground controllers in JFK recently, c
astigating people for not getting rapid fire multi instructions right the fi
rst time, when English isn't their native language.  Its quite disparaging, a
nd like my kids, always somebody else's fault/problem, but typical New York.
 I'm going back there in a fortnight, wondering how I can record it cleanly.
 I tried using my iPhone and the cockpit speaker, but there is an underlying
 airframe whoosh sound that I want to do without. Can anyone suggest a way I
 can easily record what I hear in my headsets, a jack that allows pass thu, t
hat I can plug ideally into my phone, as whilst this is a project, it is onl
y a small one and I don't need to throw a lot of money at it. Thanks in anti
cipation.
Tony Renshaw
Aussie