Europa-List: It's not Fair!

Subject: Europa-List: It's not Fair!
From: f.kyle@sympatico.ca
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 15:10:55
Hello,

            I posted a complaint about missing David Joyce's Dolly and got
several replies and suggestions, all of which I tried. I note in every case,
list or no, the total count for the item was over 2 Mb..... That seems a
large count for what is usually in the kb range. Surely it can't be my
computer if the net is carrying other topics at that level.

            Thus, I ring my gong again - maybe I should ring Matt Dralle's
gong?

Cheers,

Ferg