Europa-List: Radio /intercom interference

Subject: Europa-List: Radio /intercom interference
From: robertpeterfrost <robertpeterfrost@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:24:44

Hi all

I have a tri-gear XS with a 914 turbo engine and constant speed prop, when we
apply
full turbo power on take off we get a metallic ticking/clanging noise through
the Becker radio / 403 mc intercom, it rarely recedes when we throttle back
which is extremely annoying . The avionics were wired professionally but the
noise just won't go away completely. Has anyone any suggestions what could be
causing this or have you had a similar problem that you resolved,
Suggestions would be welcome?

Regards

Robert Frost

--------