Re: Europa-List: Belleville Washer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Belleville Washer
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 19:38:59

Try McMaster.com. I am sure they have it, but you may need to check if
it is made of the right material.

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 10:39 PM, djaflyact <djaflyact@gmail.com> wrote:

> Seems I have misplaced my Belleville Washer for the pip pin after removing it
---From they spar. Does anyone know a good source in the US for the washer? I've
googled the part number and it hits on a UK website only and Europa. Can't seem
to figure how to order it from the UK site. IT called for Hardened steel and
I did order some from Fastenal, but none of their washers list hardened steel
- just "steel". Not sure if that is a washer that will do the job.