Europa-List: Re: Monowheel Hydraulic Dampers

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Monowheel Hydraulic Dampers
From: Carl &amp; Dot Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 08:02:43

That doesen't look too promising.

I guess things will have to stay as they are for the time being. I was hoping to
replace the dampers when I replaced the oilite bearings this week.

I will take the dimensions when I have the block out and keep a look out for
something
suitable.

I did take a quick look on Ebay and found a damper which appeared to have
similar
dimensions (from memory).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suspa-Softline-Hydraulic-Damper-HD28-for-Caravan-Engine-Stearing-/360457096748?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53eceace2c

I dont suppose anybody has a drawing of the damper with the dimensions ?

I guess it will be a matter of trial and error, not to mention getting LAA
approval.

If I have any luck, I will let you know.

Read this topic online here: