Europa-List: Charlie Bock's Classic Tri Gear For Sale

Subject: Europa-List: Charlie Bock's Classic Tri Gear For Sale
From: djaflyact <djaflyact@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 19:36:26

Charlie Bock, a famous test pilot who is one of the original Europa builders is
selling his prove and joy classic. He is approaching 88 years old and still
riding
a motorcycle and flying his airplane. It is a beautiful plane powered by
the Rotax 912S. He built it for minimum weight, so the panel is quite basic.
He converted it to try gear a few years ago. If you saw the original promotional
video, he was featured in that video. He is a fascinating person who worked
with many well known test pilots like GOrdon Cooper, Scott Crossfield and Neil
Armstrong. I told him I would post about the sale. Email me if you are
interested
or know anyone who is. The airplane was professionally painted by Larry
Mansberger in Minden, Nevada.

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/charlies_airplane_2_141.jpg