Europa-List: Europa Classic wing blistering

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Classic wing blistering
From: GBWFH2010 <gaxuk2001@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 06:53:22

Over the last 18 months the port wing of my Classic has developed a dozen or so
blisters on the upper surface. None of them are huge (most 1-2 cm with a max
of 3 cm) and my inspector is confident there is no structural problem. The
aircraft
was completed in 1998, has always been kept in a well ventilated hangar
and far as I can ascertain this problem has not occurred previously, so it is
a bit of a mystery why this has happened now.

I want to rectify this problem but I have no build experience and would greatly
appreciate advice on the correct procedures, techniques and materials required
to remove these blisters and restore the wing to its original condition.

Thank you.

--------
Gordon Grant

G-BWFH