Re: Europa-List: A Europa re-born G-EINI

Subject: Re: Europa-List: A Europa re-born G-EINI
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 22:06:47
Kevin,

Congratulations on the return to the air!  Sounds like you have a fine
bird there.  Enjoy!!

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com