Re: Europa-List: Tony Wickens......... Editor Europa Flyer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tony Wickens......... Editor Europa Flyer
From: pjeffers@talktalk.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 09:55:24
=0AHi Bob,=0AHe is on holiday in Florida.  If you leave yo
ur message on matronics I am sure he will reply in due c
ourse.  If it is urgent I can contact him directly as I
am not far from where he is staying at this time.=0A=0APete=0A
=0A=0A=0A-----Original Message-----=0AFrom: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talkt
alk.net>=0ATo: Europa Matronic Circuit <europa-list@matronics.com>=0ASen
t: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 13:35=0ASubject: Europa-List: Tony Wickens..
....... Editor Europa Flyer =0A=0A=0A=0ADoes Anyone know if the
whereabouts of Tony Wickens ?=0AI have for two weeks tried t
o connect with him but to no avail .=0ARegards=0ABob Harrison.
Browse, Chat, FAQ,-= Photoshare, and much much more:-=
-=   -- http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List-=-==
===========================
===========================
====-=               - MATRONICS
WEB FORUMS --= Same great content also available via the
Web Forums!-=-=   -- http://forums.matronics.com-=-=
=====-=             - List Contribu
tion Web Site --=  Thank you for your generous support!
-=
     -Matt Dralle, List Admin.-=   -- http://www.ma
tronics.com/contribution-==================