Re: Europa-List: 914 Fuel Flow Indicators

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 Fuel Flow Indicators
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 16:33:14

Gidday Tony,

I have a Grand Rapids EIS 4000 with fuel return option on my 914. (
http://www.grtavionics.com/eis4000.html )

I don't know what other engine instrumentation you already have so this may be
serious overkill for your needs, but it has worked well as a total Engine
Information
System for me.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com