Re: Europa-List: Dummy spars

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Dummy spars
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 11:15:42

I do have a dummy spar which I have no use for, so I can send it to
you if needed.

On the other hand, I wouldn't recommend using the dummy spars for
aligning the spars to the cockpit module. It only takes a fraction of
a mm misalignment of the bushings to make the pin insertion and
retraction very stiff.

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 7:20 AM, spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com> wrote:

> If anyone has a set of dummy spars I could borrow or buy I would be very
> grateful
as this will allow me to put my fuselage in many more positions within my
workshop then rigging the wings. Thank Frank