Europa-List: Re: ULPowered Europa cleared for flight

Subject: Europa-List: Re: ULPowered Europa cleared for flight
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 13:03:36

Vince, please PM me at jdmilbank@hotmail.com. You might recall that I 'phoned
you
many moons ago on the advice of Ian Rickard, but I've lost your 'phone number.

At the time I told you that I spent many hours and days working on and inside
the
fuselage of your aircraft, on behalf of the previous owner. He in his turn
wasn't aware of several matters which he inherited from someone else; now
deceased
I believe.

I built my own Europa between 1994 and 1997 and it's still going strong. Luckily
I'm not so large that I can't crawl inside the rear fuselage, so I'm intimately
acquainted with your machine.

It looks marvellous now and I'm very pleased that I never reached the stage of
doing it's permit renewal test flight while the Subaru engine was still
installed.
I even drove from Aberdeenshire to Doncaster to fetch a donor Subaru on behalf
of the owner, before he decided to sell it. You've got a bargain, with that
undercarriage which can only be an improvement on my old monowheel. Differential
brakes are the answer!

Read this topic online here: