Re: Europa-List:

Subject: Re: Europa-List:
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 17:47:15
Frans & Ilona;

Thanks for sharing. The Alps are really beautiful =93 so far we
have looked them only from the ground by walk, train or car. We wish you
will give us some current mountain flight training =93 you will
get from us some basics for remote flying. Coming back! Also shoreless
seas are beautiful like Baltic Sea or how do you like?  This one is @
FL80. How about windmills - aren=C2=B4t they like The Beasts from The
Revelation?

BTW did you know that you have a nice night club in Tampere? Ilona &
Villisika. Maybe you wonder what means =9CVillisika=9D ? A
direct translation is =9CA Wildpig=9D. You are maybe
Ilona=C2=B4s very private Villisika ;)

Marke has started her Helicopter lessons and managed to levitate R44
instantly. They claim that=C2=B4s a rare wonder.

Marke & Raimo