Europa-List: VHF toroids

Subject: Europa-List: VHF toroids
From: f.kyle@sympatico.ca
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 10:18:57
Hello,

            Reading the mail and noting Graham's kind words set me to
writing Amidon Inc in California. They make the majority of toroids for a
myriad of uses and are familiar to hams in many places.

            I have used their devices, but am long out of it so am not
familiar with (a) their numbers or (b) tasks any more.

            If you can wait until their reply (prob'ly week-day) I will
relay relevant material  same day. I am sure there are equally effective
producers Europe-wise, but these guys are by far the big guns in America
(North America really).

            I note some firms shying away from aircraft matters as a defence
against wild lawsuits, but believe we are OK because few toroids result in
aviation accidents any more.

Cheers Ferg