Europa-List: Re: Refilling a Europa by hand

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Refilling a Europa by hand
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 13:34:42

Hi all.
Many thanks for replies, Lots to choose from.
Personally I am not keen on jerry cans, maybe safer in transporting, but I like
plastic possibly cleaner inside. however I have seen many use jerry cans without
problems.
I always use a filter,  I have a plastic one that fits quit tightly into the
filler
hole, What I do notice in the filter after refilling is insects ie a small
flies.
I suppose one of  these could block the jets, ???
So recommend using a filter,
They was a post saying filter as you refill you cann at the pumps, sounded a
good
idea to me, till I remembered the flies.
Regards.
Alan

Read this topic online here: