Re: Europa-List: Avcomm bulbs still in business

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Avcomm bulbs still in business
From: DAVID JOYCE <stranfaer@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 20:26:35
Cant get any answer from them John?=0A=0ASent to you from David Joyce=0Awww
.eastmidsspas.com=0A=0A =0A=0A________________________________=0A From: Joh
n Heykoop <john.heykoop@gmail.com>=0ATo: "europa-list@matronics.com" <europ
a-list@matronics.com> =0ASent: Monday, 9 September 2013, 20:03=0ASubject: R
e: Europa-List: Avcomm bulbs still in business=0A  =0A=0A=0ADavid=0A=0AThey
 have a website http://www.avcomm.co.uk/, so it looks as if they are still
trading.=0A=0AJohn=0A=0AOn 9 Sep 2013, at 19:28, DAVID JOYCE <stranfaer@bti
nternet.com> wrote:=0A=0A=0ADoes anyone know if Avcomm are still trading, m
y Europa has a unit supplied by them that monitors engine starter, fuel pre
ssure etc and shows a red bulb on the dash. I believe the bulbs are 6 volt
and want to source one urgently.=0A>-=0A>rgds=0A>DJ=0A>The other one=0A>
=0A>Sent to you from David Joyce=0A>http://www.eastmidsspas.com/=0A>=0A>=0A
==================0Atp://www.matronics.co
m/Navigator?Europa-List=0A================
=========0Amatronics.com/contribution=0A======