RE: Europa-List: Navaid Servo

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Navaid Servo
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 16:59:34
LAS Aerospace Ltd (Light Aero Spares) would be my first port of call - they
should stock everything you require.

http://www.lasaero.com

What you need will depend on the how you are installing it - I am not aware
of any standard installation.

Here is a quick pic of ours which I designed myself (sorry, not the full
installation - this was a shot of the stick which shows where the servo arm
is connected). It is a short length of tube and two rod ends bolted to a
bracket at the base of the control stick.

Hope this helps.