Europa-List: Re: Graphics

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Graphics
From: Europaul383 <europaul383@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 05:47:59

I used Paul Burton at TWF Solutions (part of Swift) to design the graphic - cost
120 GBP, less 10% for Europa owners, plus 20% VAT = 129.60 GBP.

He gets his local branch of Signs Express to make up the vinyl (he supplies
them
with final PDF camera-ready artwork), cost 265 GBP plus 20% VAT = 318.00 GBP.

You could then ask your local Signs Express (or whoever) to apply the vinyl if
you don't feel up to experimenting... I was quoted 290 GBP plus 20% VAT = 348.00
GBP.

Plenty of videos on YouTube of how to apply vinyl; you'll need chinagraph
(grease
pencil), masking tape, water, detergent, squeegee, a steady hand and nerves
of steel... :-)

Contact details:
http://www.signsexpress.co.uk/branch-locator/

Paul Burton