Europa-List: Now lookit....

Subject: Europa-List: Now lookit....
From: f.kyle@sympatico.ca
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 10:24:08
We just have to review the Europa-list rules which we get fairly regularly.
The reason is: Today's list is a zillion lines of mostly-unnecessary
background text. Not too much, not a lot too much, 'WAY TOO MUCH.

Nor am I citing anyone in particular, because we are all doing it - mostly
out of laziness. I dare anyone to count up the lines of live message/and the
lines of duplication. I did this once out of curiosity and found the ratio
to be asinine.

Let's save time and energy in filtering the background text individually,
rather than making everyone waste the multiplied excess. I have to go now -
Matron is on the stairs.

Ferg