Europa-List: Europas - as far as the eye can see!

Subject: Europa-List: Europas - as far as the eye can see!
From: nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 13:34:01
We had a fantastic turnout for the LAA rally held over this past weekend
at Sywell (UK). The flightline was reminiscent of Cranfield 10 or so
years back.
We seemed to dominate the show, with at least three on various stands.
At one point there were 38 Europas marshaled  in two rows - as far as
the eye could see. With constant arrivals and departures the true total
has yet to be announced.
For those of you unable to attend, here is a picture.

Nigel