Re: Europa-List: d-motor .... Show promise?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: d-motor .... Show promise?
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 05:30:42
=46rom my understanding, the flathead design inherently has a lower compress
ion ratio due to the  extra wide combustion chamber - a geometric limitation
 and drawback.

Cheers,
Pete
A239

On Aug 26, 2013, at 4:43 AM, "craig" <craigb@onthenet.com.au> wrote:

> Looks interesting, cant help wonder why the compression is so low, would m
aybe lend itself nicely to a low boost turbo to improve the
> Fuel consumption a bit and allow higher service ceiling.
>
> I like the six.... would be super smooth.  I hope they don't suffer the sa
me pre-production demise as so many others.

=========
=========
=========
=========