Re: Europa-List: Re: Panel Paint

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Panel Paint
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 09:31:28

Bob, I missed the earlier part oft his thread, so forgive
me if I am repeating things. Nextel has worked beautifully
for me, but when I was contemplating spraying it myself  I
was told that it is pretty toxic and has to be applied
with fresh air breathing mask system - which led me to get
a professional to do it. Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ