Re: Europa-List: Which Fuel Flow Meter for Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Which Fuel Flow Meter for Europa
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 13:31:05

Alan,

I have been totally happy with FDS FC-10

http://www.fdatasystems.com/Products/FC-10/FC-10.html

Today that computer is essential and mandatory in
my panel - would not like to fly w/o it any more.
It is a real safety equipment and when connected
to the GPS, gives as lot more peace of mind.

I was flying 2,5 hours formation flight with FK-9
and an average speed was around 100 kts. It was
nice to see I was using about 10,5 litres /hour
(engine rpm still 5000 w CS-prop). That means
endurance 6 h VFR reserves.

Wishes, Raimo

OH-XRT